Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I love photography

We shot a 75th birthday extravaganza last weekend. It was so much fun to do this. What was best was helping my dear friend celebrate her birthday. I loved chatting with her family, meeting her extended family and looking to capture those special moments. Working the room as a team with my partner, husband, best friend, and co conspirator, we made the event fun.
Some partygoers got it: We loved doing what we were doing and that was the party for us.
Others wanted us to stop working and start playing, but we were playing the whole time.

I toasted Nancy Tsu with a loving mention of how dear she is to me. The images will be on our website tomorrow. Take a look: www.ramblinlamb.com

What I think is the best part of the party was the family ambiance. This event gathered friends and family together for the first time in maybe 10 years. We were honored to be a part of it.

No comments: