Friday, February 20, 2009

ramblin on

it seems to me that all these social networking sites should be more productive. I can waste hours on facebook. I can browse all kinds of groups on LinkedIn. And if I read all my friends blogs, the day would go away.

What I really want to know is what is my next step. What do I really need to do to make it happen. Do I waste time chasing down jobs that seem self defeating or Do I focus on freelance writing gigs where I can at least have more fun if not more money?

I can't read the stock market these days. I can't sit around and resent decisions other people made about me! It does nothing.

So I can focus on what to do to grow and improve. With a job search pending, i feel like an idiot. My fear of yet more education is that I'll spend money on nothing. Maybe I can teach myself, but then how do I sell that?

I have faith in a power greater than me...but that power needs to step up to the plate and help me now. Not next year. NOW.

No comments: